.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Making Sense: e-Digest of Brand Thinking

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Well, here goes nothing...

Despite the loftiness of the description above, you'll find Making Sense is pretty down to earth. If I can figure out how to work the image thing, I'll replace it with the official masthead.

Before it was turned into a blog, Making Sense was an e-digest that I wrote and emailed out about once every two months. Each issue was on a specific area of branding, and exposed the good and bad of what was out there. You can read past issues on line at
http://www.rothcopy.com/ms.htm

So why did I switch to Blogger? I was getting creamed out there by spam blockers, virus stoppers and text-only browsers. Opt in - opt out, who could keep up? People were beginning to blame my email for all their woes in life. I figured email newsletters were a dying breed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?